11 April 2012

    Do not ever stop to continue to realize all the imagination that came, as did I, sometimes think why do feel like there's no fatigue for art and design work, the basis of my experience was originated from textile design, but it can not restrict me to reach out to all types and kategory art design. As I am going through right now, I'm busy trying to collaborate on the design of textile design with the other arts, such as design for automotive art, art for interior and exterior design, art design for the garden, the art of design for buildings, design for religious art, art design for music, art design for sports, art design for the army, and art design in kategory others, of course still very much kategory others that I have not tried.
Evaluation of the course the question arises, whether the profession I was doing ...? no establishment ...
or my curiosity was too great and too much ..??
But what I get from this routine is the satisfaction of attainment achieved.
What if a car was designed by someone who used to designing for the textile ...?
What if a plane designed by someone who used to design for the building ...?
What if a house was designed by someone who used to design aircraft ...?
Although not yet able to manifest all the fantasy,
at least be many emerging ideas and strange ideas are unique or maybe spectacular ...  ....

What are the benefits I get from this trip .....?
I can realize the fantasy adventure is the experience of place and time that the foreign and unusual ... The most important other results obtained  ... Created strange form of work,
unusual, but new and fresh.



 art design, textile designer

0 komentar:

TOP CELEB

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Whatever our contribution, it will be very valuable,
for me and also for you, therefore, do not ever hesitate to do so, because life is an experiment, more and more trying to mean is a change towards a more just and good.And we will never know and understand before we do. Truly a "failure" is "science" a new science that we do not understand. Profit and Loss are the rest.


Best Regards
-edpeny-

Followers

Jobs For Designer